Political Campaigning and Strategy – How To Campaign & Win Elections
Political Campaigning and Strategy – Getting Selected & Getting Elected – Winning Elections and Campaigns
How to become a Conservative MP. How to win parliamentary selections. How to win elections. And how to win the next election and the next.
There is so much to say here. And so much to do.
The campaign. The electorate. The selectorate. The constituency. The narrative. The message. How to get the message across through social media, print media. Rebutting false claims. The air war. The ground war. The campaign team. The opposition. Your core vote. Floating voters. Getting out the vote. Database management.
Political lives have ups and downs but they are all based on three events – getting selected, getting elected and getting re-elected.
Some politicians win elections based on national swings or electoral high tides and claim the success for themselves. They then blame national swings for their losing elections. What they should be doing is making sure they win their elections by campaigning consistently – and cleverly – throughout their term in office – making themselves to a certain extent immune from national swings.
- Campaign narratives
- Political speeches
- Campaign strategy
- Campaign management
- Getting selected
- Getting elected
- Getting re-elected
- Speech writing
- Crisis management
Call me and let’s talk about where you are in your bid to get elected. Let’s see how I can help you win elections: + 44 777 550 4299
Key Campaigning & Election Achievements:
- Worked with Sri Lankan Prime Minister on UN General Assembly speech
- Bringing the Labour Party onto the NO2AV campaign
- 34 new MPs in British Parliament in 2010
- Over 100 of the 306 current Conservative MPs have been through my training courses
- Conception and organisation of the Human Trafficking Annual Media Awards
- Helping to secure the biggest swing in the country 14% – Cannock Chase