Words are powerful. Storytelling is part of being a human. Storytelling has been part of our history since campfires were a luxury and history and legend were passed from generation to generation by word of mouth – by telling stories. Storytelling is a deep and essential part of us all.
Telling stories is still how we relate to ourselves and each other today. In business pitches and politics, the ability to tell a story well is key to success. Storytelling done well is emotive, memorable and moves people to actions – like voting for people and parties and buying products and services.
I have helped craft winning narratives for a Prime Minister, hundreds of politicians plus Board Members and senior management at 14 PLCs. Why not you?
This has taken many forms and faces:
- From the intense and the obvious: speeches, AGM preparation, pitches, presentations.
- To the high stakes and potentially mean and nasty: Board room succession battles – aka Transition and Succession Processes for Professional Firms.
- To the financially life-changing: Bullet-proofing prospective equity management teams for M&A beauty parades in front of potential investors.
- To the life changing: coaching graduates hunting for their first job.
- To those wanting to win political office.
- maximise YOUR impact and YOUR message.
- get you the questions and answers YOU want.
- give you a political or commercial advantage.
Impressions count. Words work. For you or against you. Perceptions are reality. Fact. Deal with it. Fix them.